Try this delicious recipe for White Mulberry & Mesquite muffins.
They are Gluten free, and can be dairy free by replacing the butter and milk with non dairy alternatives.
They are packed with Superfood fruit such as White Mulberrys which are high in Vitamin C and a great source of anti-oxidents.
Yes did i say this already, they are Yummy.
White Mulberry & Mesquite Muffins
75g granulated cane sugar
4 tbs. butter or non-dairy alternative
3 tbs. agave nectar or 4 tbs. honey
80g apricot soaked and blended
136g gluten free all purpose flower
70g ground almond
2 tbs. mesquite powder
2 tsp. gluten-free baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
120ml milk (or non dairy alternative)
80g white mulberries
- Coat 15 muffin tins or 24 mini muffin tins with cooking oil or line with muffin papers.
- Preheat oven to 325 F or 165 c
- Whip sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and stir.
- Mix in agave nectar and soaked and blended apricots until combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mix while slowly pouring in the milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full and bake until they are light brown: approximately 11-12 minutes for mini muffins or 20 minutes for regular muffins.
- Yield: Approximately 15 muffins or 24 mini-muffins.
Share on Facebook