- Full Description
- How to use
- Suggested Use
- Quality & Manufacture
- Customer Reviews
Indigo Herbs Choco Spice Herbal Tea Blend is a Premium quality herbal blend that is warming and energising with a chocolaty taste infused with liquorice. Our Choco Spice herbal Tea Blend can be infused in boiling water and made into a delicious herbal tea drink.
At Indigo Herbs we are passionate about premium quality botanicals. Explore the tabs on this page to find out more about the quality, manufacture and suggested use of this herbal tea. We are unable to advise you here on the benefits of our herbal products, however we do recommend you take the opportunity to research the many benefits of this herb. At Indigo Herbs we are committed to empowering optimum health and nutrition and assisting you to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing, by having access to many of natures healing botanicals. Please consult an Herbalist as to how this product can benefit you.
Making a delicious cup of tea with loose leaf herbs is simple and easy. Brewing loose leaves is a traditional art with many different styles and varying items of tea brewing equipment on the market. There are one cup teaballs that can be filled with loose leaves, flowers, and barks and submerged straight into a boiling cup of hot water and then left to infuse. The rule of thumb with brewing loose leaves is to allow them to fully release their beneficial aromatic phyto-chemical content.
This process is lovingly called brewing and takes 5-10 minutes so a tea cosy is recommended if you are using a pot. When making a pot of tea it is advised that you use one teaspoon of loose leaf tea per person and one for the pot. Any true tea maker who truly appreciates the art would recommend heating the pot first, and of course when the tea is fully infused it is absolutely necessary that the drinker sits down and takes a minute to enjoy! For full instructions go to our How to make Herbal Tea Page.
- Grab a teapot, a cafeteria or your tea making equipment of choice.
- Scoop 1 -2 teaspoons of herbal and the same for each of your friends into a pot and add boiling water.
- 3 cup tea pot = 3 / 6 teaspoons of herbal tea.
- Let the tea infuse for 15 minutes.
- Simply pour the brewed tea into cups and serve.
- Breathe, sip your tea and relax
- Produced to GMP standards.
- Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free.
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
- Our Indigo Botanical herbal tea blends are made from the finest loose herbal tea ingredients.
- All our tea ingredients are carefully selected and tested for purity to ensure that they are pharmacopoeial grade and premium quality.
- Our proprietary house blend recipes are then hand blended with care and attention, and packaged in re-sealable brown paper bags to ensure freshness.
- Raw Cacao
- Black Pepper
Liquorice: Liquorice should not be taken by people on digoxin-based drugs. It should also be avoided during pregnancy and in cirrhosis of the liver. It may interfere with the calcium and potassium absorption. Do not use if you are suffering from osteoporosis, hypertension (increases water around heart).
Raw Cacao: None Known.
Catuaba: None Known.
Cinnamon: Do not use cinnamon when breast feeding as it can be too irritating for a baby's digestive system.
Ginger: High doses should be avoided if the stomach is already hot and over-stimulated, as in peptic ulceration. It should be used with care in early pregnancy, although it can be safely taken in small doses (1g dried root) for morning sickness.
Cloves: None Known.
Black Pepper: None Known.