We are proud to unveil our brand new and improved.....Indigo Herbs Website
After months of spinning the web the team at Indigo Herbs are so delighted to launch the new indigo-herbs.co.uk website.
- We are most pleased to offer our customer new & old a BETTER BROWSING & SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. (Yeah!)
- We have a fresh new look & feel.
- We have a great new Top level Navigation Bar, making products easier to find.
- We have revised our postage rates and brought the prices down.(Halluluyah!)
- We have created a Natural Health Guide to help you find what might be of help to you.
- We have accounts, that DO things like save multiple addresses, enable you to re-order a previous order and MAKE a WISH LIST. (Really cool!)
- And by the way If you like the page you are on then show us your appreciation (if you are on facebook). (Cheers :)
- And a big Thank you to all our customers who have given us feedback on trustpilot, as we are currently No 1 in the Health & Beauty catagory!
- And of course we still have discount codes! Get going now with our great discount code for this month.
- And we have Prizes! (Oh Yes!)
- Everyone who registers & purchases in the first 21 days automatically is entered into our Big Prize Draw. To say Thank you to all our customers the lucky winner will win a Spa Break Weekend for 2 at a luxuary Spa Hotel from a nationwide selection.
Information is still at the centre of what we do as we believe empowerment is the key step to taking responsibility for our health & wellbeing. So we've brought all our helpful resources about the benefits of medicinal plants, their traditional uses and how to prepare them into our Natural Health Directory.
This resource is there to inspire and guide the journey to optimum wellbeing. Our product pages are easier to navigate to and the information about the products manufacture, quality and suggested use is clearly laid out. We just really hope you love it like we do.
Yours The Indigo Herbs Team
So now is the time for us to cordially invite you to see for yourself....
We thought you might like ...