Fruit and Vegetable Powders made incredibly easy to include in your diet with our simple guide.
Our powders are slow dried to ensure they are of the finest quality. Because they have not been heated, the phyto-nutrients, taste and colour are all preserved. Think of your normal fresh fruit and vegetables, dried, concentrated and preserved. The benefits of using a dried Fruit or Vegetable powder could be for an intense taste, for a dense source of nutrients and for beauty and colour. Delicious, beautiful and nutritious.
What else you can do
- Mix a spoonful of Fruit or Vegetable powder into the batter for sweet or savoury pancakes.
- Add a spoonful of Vegetable powders to breads, pastry, rice, pasta or grains.
- How about flavouring ice cream, flapjack, or cake with 100% natural fruit flavours?
- You can even add Fruit powders to tea, and Veg powders to marinades or sauces.
- As a rule, substitute the dry bulk ingredients in a recipe with fruit or veg powders. For example remove 10g of flour and add 10g of Beetroot Powder.
About Indigo products
We have an interesting selection of Fruit and Vegetable powders, so check out our full range on our Fruit and Vegetable Page
Fruit and Vegetable powders are quite simply produce that has been carefully dried to preserve its goodness and then powdered for easy use. The fruit or vegetable is dried shortly after picking to ensure that all the valuable nutrients remain intact. Although nothing beats fresh, these powders are a great addition to a balanced diet – and their bright colours and mouth-watering tastes make them popular with children too.
At Indigo Herbs quality is paramount, and all our fruit and vegetable powders are 100% pure with absolutely nothing added, so we know exactly their provenance and pedigree.