2A Prebend Street,
Claudine Thornhill is a Naturopathic Nutritionist and Wellness Coach who helps her clients to feel better, think better and therefore be better. What underpins and drives Claudine's work is a fundamental belief that health and wellness is a key foundation for greatness.
Claudine's nutritional therapy, wellness and lifestyle programmes focus on three areas:
- Helping to balance women's hormones to support clients through events like perimenopause and women's health conditions like PCOS, Fibroids and PMS
- Helping to balance clients' blood sugar levels to help restore vibrancy, increase energy, reduce sugar cravings and support weight management.
- Helping to bring balance and encouraging alignment between work, rest and play by supporting increasing self-awareness and encouraging self-care.
At the heart of Claudine's work is inspiring people to take action to create sustainable, healthy lifestyle and diet changes.
Areas of Work
Claudine specifically supports clients dealing with:
- Women's health issues - fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, menstrual irregularities
- Blood sugar balance and pre-diabetes
- Weight management, including weight loss and weight gain
- Healthy eating change
- Healthy lifestyle change
- Stress management and work-life balance
If you have an ongoing or long term condition Claudine's Nutritional Therapy can support you in managing the symptoms and addressing the root causes through diet, lifestyle and supplement protocols.
- 12-week programme: from £350
Great for people who want to clean up their diet, manage weight, deal with cravings, adopt a healthier lifestyle, improve sleep or manage stress. Coaching with Claudine can help you to be accountable for your actions, stay on top of your goals, maintain motivation and make use of tools that will improve your success.
- 6 session package at £300
- One-off sessions £60 per session