44 Bloomsbury Way
I support clients to overcome health challenges and work towards better balance for bodies, minds and busy lives. I also work with those wanting to go from 'good to great' in order to perform better either at the office or on the playing field.
We explore potential using food, nutrients and a range of tips and tricks or 'biohacks' involving the smallest of changes to simple, daily habits.
I focus on optimising:
- Eating - using food as medicine, knowledge as power and promoting understanding of the signs and symptoms the body is constantly sending us helps people to regain control over health and move to more preventative healthcare in their own home.
- Breathing - we can live without food for around three weeks, we can live without water for a few days, but we may only be able to survive without breathing for five to ten minutes. And yet we barely pay our breath any attention throughout the day when it has the potential to boost energy, enhance aerobic and anaerobic capacity, and even improve posture. These techniques are simple and can be practised anywhere at anytime!
- Sleeping - one of the key pillars of health, if you are not getting quality sleep everything else will seem more difficult, and your health and well-being will suffer. I can coach you to an improved routine to get the best out of your sleep.
- Moving - The term ‘exercise’ these days conjures up images of treadmills, mirrored studio rooms, pain and sweat, but this is not what our bodies were designed for. We look at easy ways to incorporate more movement into your daily routine.
- Thinking - the brain is as much a muscle as a quadricep and needs to be challenged and rested in the same way in order for it to grow. I can offer a different approach to optimising mental performance using proven techniques and practical solutions to fit them into busy lives.