5.00 out of 5 stars
- Long history of traditional use
- The Elderberry was described by Hippocrates as "Nature's Medicine Chest"
- Elderberry Tincture is the active constituents of the Sambucus extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol)
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper
Extraction Ratio: 1:3, Alcohol Volume: 25%