Shipping Rates
Weight Standard Delivery for orders over £30Standard Delivery for orders under £30Express (Next working day when ordered before 12 noon) for orders over £100Express (Next working day when ordered before 12 noon) for orders under £100
0-149g Free £1.95 Free £5.95
150g-999g Free £2.95 Free £5.95
1000g-1999g Free £3.95 Free £5.95
Over 2000g Free £5.95 Free £5.95

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Bags (20 bags)

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Bags (20 bags)

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Bags (20 bags)

0 stars
0 verified reviews
No reviews yet!
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • 100% organically grown Nettle
  • Free from artificial colours & flavours.
Quality Assured
  • Full Description

  • Ingredients

  • Blogs

  • Recipes

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Bags (20 bags). Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves.Indigo Herbs has selected some of the best dietary supplements, teas & snacks from other leading health brands to complement our own extensive range of nutritionally dense superfoods, wholefoods, herbal powders and loose leaf teas. As well as being of the highest quality we believe these products directly relate to Indigo Herbs mission to offer our customers the best possible range of life enhancing health and nutrition supplements.
Organic Camomile (60%) Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%)

We thought you might like ...

Share