Chocolate Kit from Indigo Herbs is a fantastic kit comprising of premium quality ingredients for those who want to make their own Natural Organic Chocolate. These chocolate ingredients are 100% pure resulting in the final chocolates being both nutritious and delicious. Enjoy hand crafting your own organic chocolates at home with this simple and easy kit. Our delectable Chocolate Kits come in 2 sizes, small 300g and large 750g. The kit contains: Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Raw Agave Nectar, and Pure Organic Raw Vanilla Powder. We also include our secret recipe on how to make Indigo Herbs Pure Natural Chocolate.
At Indigo Herbs we are passionate about premium quality botanicals. Explore the tabs on this page to find out more about the quality and suggested use of this fantastic Chocolate Kit. At Indigo Herbs we are committed to empowering optimum health and nutrition and assisting you to take responsibility for your own health and well being, by having access to many of natures healing botanicals.
Natural Organic Chocolate:
- Source of Magnesium: Cacao is one of the top 10 Magnesium rich foods. Magnesium relaxes muscles and strengthens bones and improves circulation.
- Vitamin C: Our Powder is high in Vitamin C, which supports the immune system, acts as an anti-oxidant and relieves exhaustion and stress.
- Calcium: Our Powder is high in Calcium, which is essential to bones and teeth.
- Iron: Cacao is also a source of Iron. Iron oxygenates the blood and reduces fatigue.
- Protein: Our Cacao Powder is high in Protein with 21.5g providing 8.6% of the RDA.
- Flavanoids: This nutritionally rich food is known to have twice the concentration of antioxidants found in red wine, and three times of that found in green tea.
This is partly due to the Flavonoids. Flavonoids improve the absorption of both Vitamin C and Iron.
- Also contains feel good Phyto-chemicals including Theobromine.
- Cacao makes an excellent supplement for women during the monthly cycle, as it is high in Magnesium it can relieve muscle cramps, and a source of Iron is good for the blood. It is also favoured by Athletes, for muscle recovery, and energy.
- It makes an excellent healthy treat for both children and adults.
Natural Chocolate is simple and easy to make.
The Chocolate ingredients must be handled carefully, the Cacao Butter must be melted over a bowl of boiling water. When the butter has liquefied, the dry ingredients can be stirred in.
Firstly add flavourings such as vanilla powder, then Cacao powder, then sweetener such as Agave Syrup.
The chocolate is still runny at this stage so must be poured into moulds before it sets. The moulds can be put in a freezer to set for 20 minutes, then the chocolate easily pops out of the mould. For full instruction go to our How to make Raw Chocolate Page.
Everything you need to make delicious & nutritious Organic Chocolate is contained within this kit,
Method for Making Chocolate:
You will need the following equipment;
- A bain marie (ie. a large saucepan of boiling water with another heat proof bowl floating inside it).
- A mixing spatula or spoon.
- Molds for the chocolates to set in. You can use ice trays or cake cases.
- Boil up the water for the bain marie then remove from the heat.
- Gently melt all the Cacao Butter in the Bain Marie until the last of the solids have just disappeared.
- Add the Vanilla and stir into the melted Cacao Butter.
- Add in the Cacao Powder and mix thoroughly until it is smooth.
- Add in the Agave and mix until completely blended.
- Pour out the molten Chocolate into molds and allow to set.
- TIP: put the moulds into the freezer to help them set quickly. Remove after 15 minutes and pop out of moulds.
- Refrigerate to keep fresh.
- Produced to GMP standards.
- Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Re-sealable air tight, foil pouch.
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
All the ingredients inside this Chocolate Making Kit are 100% pure fresh ingredients ready to be utilized. The Organic Cacao Powder and Butter have come from Peru, the Raw Agave Nectar comes from Mexico and the Raw Vanilla comes from its homeland in Madagascar. All these raw products have been produced under strict GMP guidelines. Indigo Herbs has stamped all these products as genuine and have received our seal of approval.
The Small Kit Contains:
- Organic Cacao Powder 100 grams
- Organic Cacao Butter 100 grams
- Organic Raw Agave Nectar 100 ml
- 3 grams Pure Organic Raw Vanilla Powder
- Our secret how to make Pure Chocolate recipe
The Large Kit Contains:
- Organic Cacao Powder 250 grams
- Organic Cacao Butter 250 grams
- Organic Raw Agave Nectar 250ml
- 7 grams Pure Organic Raw Vanilla Powder
- Our secret how to make Pure Chocolate recipe
Follow the instructions closely.
When these delicious chocolates are made then restraint will have to be exercised. Each chocolate is very rich so be careful not to over indulge.