Indigo Herbs Pure Energy Raw Chocolate - 100% raw premium quality ingredients, fortified with natures best herbal stimulants and a hint of mint.
Our Pure Raw Chocolate is hand crafted in Glastonbury by the Indigo Herbs team using only the finest ingredients. It's sugar free, dairy free, guilt free, hand-crafted and well deserving of its affectionate title of 'super-food of the Gods'. Raw chocolate naturally contains over 300 nutritional compounds, essential minerals and feel good phyto-chemicals.
Raw chocolate is naturally very low in caffeine however we have blended our Pure Raw Energy bar with two of nature’s best natural stimulants; Guarana and Cola nut. As well as this, a hint of mint has been added to produce a delicious tasting bar that will really invigorate the body. Be warned, eating Pure Energy chocolate will keep you wide awake!
At Indigo Herbs we are passionate about premium quality botanicals. Explore the tabs on this page to find out more about the health benefits, quality, manufacture and suggested use of this superfood. At Indigo Herbs we are committed to empowering optimum health and nutrition and assisting you to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing, by having access to many of natures healing botanicals.
Raw Chocolate contains:
- Source of Magnesium: Cacao is one of the top 10 Magnesium rich foods. Magnesium relaxes muscles and strengthens bones and improves circulation.
- Vitamin C: Our Powder is high in Vitamin C, which supports the immune system, acts as an anti-oxidant and relieves exhaustion and stress.
- Calcium: Our Powder is high in Calcium, which is essential to bones and teeth.
- Iron: Cacao is also a source of Iron. Iron oxygenates the blood and reduces fatigue.
- Protein: Our Cacao Powder is high in Protein with 21.5g providing 8.6% of the RDA.
- Flavanoids: This nutritionally rich food is known to have twice the concentration of antioxidants found in red wine, and three times of that found in green tea.
This is partly due to the Flavonoids. Flavonoids improve the absorption of both Vitamin C and Iron.
- Also contains feel good Phyto-chemicals including Theobromine.
- Cacao makes an excellent supplement for women during the monthly cycle as it is high in Magnesium. It can relieve muscle cramps and as source of Iron is good for the blood.
- Favoured by Athletes for muscle recovery and energy.
- It makes an excellent healthy treat for both children and adults.
Natural Chocolate is simple and easy to make.
The Chocolate ingredients must be handled carefully, the Cacao Butter must be melted over a bowl of boiling water. When the butter has liquefied, the dry ingredients can be stirred in.
Firstly add flavourings such as vanilla powder, then Cacao powder, then sweetener such as Agave Syrup.
The chocolate is still runny at this stage so must be poured into moulds before it sets. The moulds can be put in a freezer to set for 20 minutes, then the chocolate easily pops out of the mould. For full instruction go to our How to make Raw Chocolate Page.
Enjoy as a healthy snack.
Per single chocolate approx 16g
Per portion % RDA (reference intake of an average adult)
of which saturates
of which sugars
Total Omega-3 fatty acids
Total Omega-6 fatty acids
RDA: reference intake of an average adult
- Produced to GMP standards.
- Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free.
- Re-sealable air tight, foil pouch.
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
Our Pure Raw Chocolate is hand crafted in Glastonbury using only the finest raw chocolate ingredients. We are very careful during the manufacture process to ensure that the ingredients are not heated over 114 Farenheit (45 Celius). This ensures that the phyto-nutrients are not destroyed and that Indigo Herbs Pure Raw Chocolate really is nutritious and delicious.
Raw Organic Cacao Butter
Raw Organic Cacao Powder
Raw Organic Agave Syrup
Raw Pure Vanilla Powder