Indigo Herbs Raw Chocolate Making Kit is a fantastic gift set comprising of premium quality ingredients for those who want to make their own Raw Chocolate. A wonderfully presented gift box that will make the perfect present. These chocolate ingredients are 100% pure and raw resulting in the final product being both nutritious and delicious. Enjoy hand crafting your own raw chocolates at home with this simple and easy kit. The kit contains: Raw Cacao Powder, Raw Cacao Butter, Raw Agave Nectar, Pure Raw Vanilla Powder, Goji Berries and Brazil Nuts. We also include our secret recipe on how to make Indigo Herbs Pure Raw Chocolate.
At Indigo Herbs we are passionate about premium quality botanicals. Explore the tabs on this page to find out more about the quality and suggested use of this fantastic Raw Chocolate Kit. At Indigo Herbs we are committed to empowering optimum health and nutrition and assisting you to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing, by having access to many of nature’s healing botanicals.
The Raw Cacao Bean is really very good for you, as it is plentiful in beneficial phyto-nutrients, however much of this goodness is destroyed when the bean is roasted. Raw Chocolate remains packed with these feel good nutrients, minerals and anti-oxidants, and this confectionary is not only delicious but also nutritious
Raw Chocolate is simple and easy to make. Firstly for the chocolate to be “Raw”, (which means it is delicious AND nutritious) then the Cacao ingredients must have been manufactured below 114 Fahrenheit to ensure that their phyto-nutrients have not been destroyed.
Then the Raw Chocolate ingredients must be handled carefully, the Cacao Butter must be melted over a bowl of boiling water away from any heat source. When the butter has liquefied, the dry ingredients can be stirred in.
Firstly add flavourings such as vanilla powder, then Cacao powder, then sweetener such as Agave Syrup.
The chocolate is still runny at this stage so must be poured into moulds before it sets. The moulds can be put in a freezer to set for 20 minutes, then the raw chocolate easily pops out of the mould. For full instruction go to our How to make Raw Chocolate Page.
Making Pure Raw Chocolate is quite simple, easy & fun and here's the basic guide and our secret recipe. This kit is complete with everything needed to make approx. 20 - 25 delicious & nutritious raw chocolates.
Enjoy the dark bitter sweet taste a pure raw Chocolate, sweetened with Agave Syrup (Low GI) with the added crunch of Brazil nuts and Goji Berries
100g Cacao Butter
100g Cacao Powder
100ml Agave Syrup
3g Vanilla Powder
25g Brazil Nuts
25g Goji Berries
- Choose a saucepan and heat resistant bowl. (Bowl balances over saucepan)
- Fill saucepan ½ full of water & bring to the boil.
- Chop Cacao Butter & put in bowl.
- Chop Brazil Nuts & Goji Berries.
- Remove saucepan from heat and set bowl of butter over it.
- Allow butter to melt, ensuring it is not heated and remains “raw”.
- When butter is liquid, first stir in Vanilla Powder.
- Next stir in Cacao Powder, keep stirring, lumps will dissolve.
- Then thoroughly stir in Agave Syrup. The Chocolate mixture will be smooth and silky at this stage.
- Lastly vigorously stir in Nuts & Fruit, until it is well coated.
- Spoon mixture carefully into chocolate mould, ice cube tray or Petit Four cases.
- Put straight into the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer & pop from tray/ mould.
- Enjoy with friends as a nutritious and healthy snack.
- Chocolates will stay fresh if sealed & refrigerated for 12 weeks.
- Produced to GMP standards.
- Quality Assured by Indigo Herbs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free.
- Re-sealable air tight, foil pouch.
- 100% pure botanical ingredients, absolutely nothing added.
All the ingredients inside this Raw Chocolate Making Kit are 100% pure fresh raw ingredients ready to be utilized. The Raw Cacao Powder and Butter have come from Peru, the Raw Agave Nectar comes from Mexico, the Raw Vanilla comes from its homeland in Madagascar, the Goli Berries come from China and the Brazil Nuts come from Bolivia. All these raw products have been produced under strict GMP guidelines and are certified Raw. They have all received the Indigo Herbs seal of approval.
Organic Cacao Powder 100g
Organic Cacao Butter 100g
Organic Raw Agave Syrup 100ml
Goji Berries 25g
Brazil Nuts 25g
Vanilla Powder 3g
When these delicious chocolates are made then restraint will have to be exercised. Each chocolate is very rich so be careful not to over indulge.
Indigo Raw Chocolate Making Kit Gift Set
3 months ago
Lovely kit, everything you need and the chocs were gorgeous.
8 months ago
Speedy service and quality product