- Traditionally used to cleanse and purify the blood
- Can be used to support a herbal detox
- Known in Ayurveda as a "lymph mover"
- Manjistha Tincture is the active constituents of the plant extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol)
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaged in a pharmacoepial grade brown glass bottle with dropper
Extraction Ratio 1:3, Alcohol Volume 25%