4.40 out of 5 stars
- Long history of traditional use
- Marshmallow's botanical name "althaea" comes from the Greek meaning "to heal"
- Marshmallow Root Tincture is the active constituents of the Althaea officinalis plant extracted into ethanol.
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper
Extraction Ratio 1:3, Alcohol Volume 25%