4.90 out of 5 stars
- Long history of traditional use
- The botanical name for this herb, “Leonurus Cardiaca”, means "Lion's Heart"
- Motherwort Tincture is the active constituents of the Leonurus cardiac plant extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol)
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper
Extraction Ratio: 1:4, Alcohol Volume: 25%