4.90 out of 5 stars
- Long history of traditional use
- Mugwort's botanical name, "Artemisia", is derived from the Greek goddess of the moon, "Artemis"
- Mugwort Tincture is the active constituents of the Artemisia vulgaris plant into ethanol (medical alcohol)
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper
Extraction Ratio: 1:3, Alcohol Volume: 45%