4.70 out of 5 stars
- Long history of traditional use
- Viking raids were said to have been fuelled by rosehips
- Rosehip Tincture is the active constituents of the Rosa canina berry extracted into ethanol (medical alcohol)
- This traditional method maintains and preserves the naturally-occurring constituents found in the plant. It extends the shelf life for up to 4 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Packaged in a brown glass bottle with dropper.
Extraction Ratio: 1:4, Alcohol Volume: 45%